Monday, August 1, 2016

CyberMonday Let's Make a Deal!

I'd consider myself a pretty thrifty person...although if you ask my husband, he might word it as a penny pinching cheapskate.




The thing is that I LOVE discounts, coupons and deals. Why pay full price if you don't have to?!


I am in no way a 'Coupon Queen' or 'Extreme Coupon-er'. However, if given the opportunity to save money, I take it. 



That's more money in my pocket that can go towards other more important things...like Starbucks. 


I'm also a generous 'Penny Pinching Cheapskate'. I actually like passing along coupons or deals that I find. That way maybe if you have extra money in your pocket you can spend it on more important things...like Starbucks for me. 
 



So, here are some discount codes that I've collected and passing along to you: 

Vibram Athletic and Outdoor Gear 30% off Code: IDEA2016
Lyft Rideshare Discount Code: PEANUTS4U
Takeya Thermoflask 15% off Code: THERMO15
Pop Pilates Training Program Only $199 Originally $299 Code: POPIDEA2016 (exp 9/5/16)
Amazing Grass Greens and Protein Powders 50% off Code: BLOGFEST2016 (exp 8/31/16)
Delfinspa Fitness Apparel 20% off Code: IDEAFIT
The Tube Wearable Waistband 20% off Code: RACE2016
Weightlifting Gloves 10% off Code: WLG-10
BattleFrog Obstacle Course Race $20off XTreme, $15off 8K, $10off  Elite&Youth, $5off Bullfrog&Tadpole Code: BFFT360


Ok, now go out there and save some $$$$...and if you're so inclined you can use that extra money for something special...







13 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing your deal finds!! I'm definitely going to use these

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for sharing! saving money is always a plus!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! I always tell people I'm a 'not-so-extreme' couponer - I'm not stockpiling hundreds of containers of ketchup but I do LOVE a good deal :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's awesome, I have been eyeing the Popilates training... Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice! Everyone loves a great deal. Sharing is caring!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am HUGE fan of saving money! I scour Groupon and Living Social frequently for deals. But I also know when a deal is not worth it or just won't be useful to me. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am HUGE fan of saving money! I scour Groupon and Living Social frequently for deals. But I also know when a deal is not worth it or just won't be useful to me. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! Great deals, thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. .ฟิลเลอร์คืออะไร?
    สารเติมเต็มผิวหรือที่เรียกทางการแพทย์ว่า เดอร์มอล ฟิลเลอร์ คือ สารไฮยารูโรนิก แอชิด หรือ HA เป็นสารที่รับรองมาตรฐานความปลอดภัยทั่วโลกแล้ว เป็นสารสกัดจากธรรมชาติที่มีองค์ประกอบของคลอลาเจน มีโครงสร้างประกอบกันเป็นร่างแหด้วยวิธีการทางเคมี ซึ่งมีอยู่แล้วในเซลล์ผิว มีความปลอดภัยสูง
    ฉีดฟิลเลอร์
    ฉีดฟิลเลอร์ใต้ตา
    ฉีดฟิลเลอร์ร่องแก้ม
    ฉีดฟิลเลอร์คาง

    ReplyDelete