Thursday, September 3, 2015

Give it to Mikey; He'll Eat Anything!


Do you remember that Life Cereal commercial back in the 80s, where the kids were unsure of the taste so they said "Give it to Mikey, he'll eat anything?"



I always wondered what ever happened to Mikey...and were there really kids out there that would eat anything? How crazy and dangerous for the taste buds right? Well....maybe not so crazy. Somehow, as I've gotten older, I've become the modern day Mikey. I love trying new things; having new experiences and ultimately pushing my taste buds to the limits. That being said, it leaves me open to alot of criticism from my friends and family. However the same people that criticize me also seem to use me as their personal test monkey.



Honestly, I don't mind...again~ new experiences. Besides, I love food....no seriously, I LOVE food. 



So, imagine my delight when I recently received the opportunity to do food related product reviews..

Here's a clip of my first tasting review video. I'm doing a tasting of CardioTabs Cardio Whey, Summit Nutrition Super Plant Protein and BugEater Foods Jump Cricket Protein powders.


Yea, you read and heard that right....CRICKET!


Even now, you'd think I'd be discouraged in trying anything new....NOPE!
Until the next experience...HAPPY EATING!













No comments:

Post a Comment