Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Run Baby product review

If you know me at all, you know I dislike running...well to be honest, I HATE any type of cardio. I don't like the shin splints, heavy constricted breathing, or even the profuse sweating. BUT I still do it because I like pushing my limits; challenging myself to do things that I don't think I'm capable to do. Plus, I know it's good for my heart and lungs...or so I've been told.





So I take all of that into consideration and FORCE myself to hit the pavement.



Look how happy I look.






Yea, that was BEFORE the run.



I decided to do my regular 6mile run to try out my new Run Baby Belt. I'm certain the bright orange color helped me from getting hit from the heavy oncoming traffic. Overall, it held up great. Check out my Youtube video for a full review.











No, I'm not a Sales Rep for the company nor do I get a cut if you buy one...but if you want to order your own go to their website:

www.run-baby.com





No comments:

Post a Comment