Friday, August 28, 2015

The Next Miracle Pill?

When I first started caring about my weight or body image years ago, I looked for and tried EVERYTHING under the sun....well that is except for exercise and healthy eating. I hated (and still hate) to exercise. And yes I know that "hate" is a strong word. But seriously, I HATED to exercise. So I scoured the stores and Google for alternative methods of losing weight. My hope was that I'd be able to find a miracle diet or pill that would help me go from:

To this:


But no such luck. I literally tried just about everything....
The Cabbage Soup Diet, Slimfast, The Hollywood Cookie Diet, HCG and B12 Injections, Diet Shakes, The Atkins Diet, The Military Diet, The Grapefruit Diet, Sugar Busters Diet, The Zone Diet, The South Beach Diet, and Paleo (before it was cool)....just to name a few. So then I got the wild and crazy idea that maybe there's a magic pill out there that works. Something that I could just take and 'poof' the weight would disappear. Of course no one else had discovered this pill; it was just waiting on the right person, me, to find it. So again I scoured the stores and Google for that magic pill. I tried all the pills...the Detox, the Fatburners, the Energy Boosters, the Appetite Suppressants, the Slimming Pills. Tried several that gave me the jitters; that made me feel like I was about to have a heart attack. Still nothing worked. I even recently found 'Elite FatBurner' through a product review site I'm apart of. 


At first, I was pleased that it didn't give me the jitters or have my heart beating out of my chest.....but then I noticed something strange when I went to the restroom....
RED POOP! 


As in the same maroon color as the pills. YUCK! I know, maybe T.M.I...but it seriously freaked me out! Ok, so 
*Does it "burn fat"? I don't know. 
*Does it help you lose weight? I don't think so. 

So the verdict and my final conclusion:



At the end of the day, the ONLY thing that actually WORKED was me doing the thing that I said I HATE to do: 

EXERCISE and EAT CLEAN! 




No comments:

Post a Comment