Monday, February 3, 2014

The Start of Something Outside of Me

I'm starting this blog with encouragement (ie nudge) from my dear husband. Often times throughout the day, my mind goes through spells of random thinking. I've coined the phrase as 'going down the rabbit hole'. The conversations always start out with a random blurt of something odd; then my husband replies with "Um, ok, where did that come from?" So, I proceed to tell him the long list of twist and turns that lead one ordinary thought to 20 offbeat tangent thoughts. This happens a few times a day....well in all honesty, it actually happens in my head a hundred times a day. I only verbalize it to him a few times a day. Thinking that I can't be the only one who thinks this way, he urged me to start a blog. Now, be warned...I am not a Nobel prize winning author and admittedly my thoughts are sparatic. So if you're looking for deep intellectual conversations, or how to be the next Martha Stewart, this is not the blog site for you. This is for all of the tangent, random, sometimes A.D.D., rabbit hole thinkers.

No comments:

Post a Comment