Thursday, May 8, 2014

Hello Friend, It's Been Awhile....

My apologies, it's been almost two months since we've last talked...57 days to be exact.
In that time, I've often wondered "Are you waiting for me?"...Are you thinking, "What is that crazy lady up to?" I could give you a dozen different reasons of why I've been off grid...you know the typical excuses we all give..."been busy", "being pulled in different directions", "family and work stresses", "dealing with the kids"...ecetera, ecetera, ecetera. All of them are true, but none valid enough to neglect the commitment that I've made to all of you. Honestly, in this case (as in every), my A.D.D got the best of me. I kept meaning to log in (or more appropriately 'blog' in), but as my nature took over, I'd get distracted. Next thing I know, it's been 57 days and I'm thinking "Wow, has it really been that long?".
So, here's a brief synopsis of what's been going on in my little corner of craziness:

Currently I'm....

  • Starting...a new weekly blog challenge
  • Reading...Breakthrough by Joel Osteen
  • Playing...less Candy Crush
  • Watching...Once Upon a Time, Crisis, and Redemption
  • Listening to...Alice Smith
  • Wearing...more workout clothes than regular outfits
  • Cooking...alot of fish and ground chicken
  • Eating...more clean
  • Drinking...more water and homemade smoothies and juices
  • Wanting...carbs!!! (reason: refer to previous 3 answers)
  • Texting...my eldest daughter who lives in another state
  • Pinning...food and fitness (yes, I know. Counterproductive)
  • Tweeting...coupons and giveaways
  • Going...to the gym 4-5 days a week
  • Discovering...that I like all of those annoying online surveys
  • Loving...the warmer days
  • Hating...that my youngest will be leaving me soon for summer vacation
  • Enjoying...that my husband works from home now
  • Thankful for...my mom and step-dad
  • Celebrating...God's favor and grace over my family
  • Feeling...bloated from tonight's meal
  • Finishing...this blog until next time so I can lay my bloated self down!

No comments:

Post a Comment